FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
4,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FRISCO (CBSDFW.COM) – Women are buying guns in greater numbers than ever and the industry is taking notice.

Gun enthusiast Shannon Shell admitted, “When I first started I was really scared of guns. I hadn’t touched one before, had never interacted with one. So the first time was really intimidating.”

That was five years ago when Shell married a gun enthusiast and figured she should give the sport a try. “I was surprised how much I loved it just after that first experience,” she said.

Now that Shell visits the gun range five days a week she says she’s noticed that more women are joining her. “I’m surprised how many women I see just coming on a regular basis. Every time I come here there are more women.”
The new upscale Frisco Gun Club is targeting that rapidly growing number of women gun owners. Wednesday nights, it offers a Ladies’ Night special — half off an hour on the range. Clean and brightly lit the gun range there is ‘prettier’ than most.

Read and see more: Industry Responds To Growing Number Of Women Gun Owners « CBS Dallas / Fort Worth

1 - 2 of 2 Posts