FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just picked up my FNAR yesterday and I'm waiting on my scope. Now I'm looking for 20 round magazines. I knew they'd be expensive, so I factored that into the FNAR buying decision. I searched this forum and found some old threads that had sources for magazines, but most didn't seem to apply anymore. It seems like I saw $53 mags at BudsGunShop.com (my local gun shop) but they seemed to be gone today when I returned. They're currently back ordered at MidwayUSA.com. None at JoeBobOutfitters.com. I found them at CDNN for $54.

FN FNAR DBM .308 20rd Mag New Factory

But then I found them at 44MAG.com for $45 with $5 shipping.

44MAG.com - FNH USA - FNH FNAR 20rd 7.62x51 (.308 Win) Rifle Magazine

I was beginning to think that FN was pushing out volumes of FNARs at an average $999 online discounted price and may have once again neglected to make enough magazines to keep up with the demand. I got my four magazines, so you guys can have the rest!

I've been lurking on this forum for a few days, and learning a lot about the FNAR. I've been super busy lately, but I'm looking forward to shooting the FNAR (which I've nick named Quasimodo, due to his hunchback appearance). I look forward to developing a custom load that Quasimodo likes.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Mags are the sore spot for the FNAR due to price but the rifle is a great shooter. Once you get over mag shock and have a "few" on hand you have a great rifle...

·
Registered
32 Posts
Roberton trading post on gunsamerica.com has 10 and 20 round magazines for 59.00. I bought some mags from them earlier this year for $45 a peice, I guess the prices have gone up!!!

I have bought several things for them and have had very good service.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts