FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.guns.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/zip-6.jpg Have been wondering about these, but I like the weird/strange and unusual and these go for about $155.

From all reports the early ones last yr. were Jam-o-matics however the new improved ones are better supposedly according to the Company.

The only thing I hate worse than a gun that doesnt work is 2 guns that don't work!

Thank's

·
Premium Member
10,026 Posts
From their website: "ZiP™ delivers a long sought after vision of “X-box” gamers and advanced weapon enthusiasts not possible until now."

That line made me laugh. Then it made me sad...very, very sad.

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I agree from all vids and reviews the early ones are junk however I have not found any reviews on the "NEW" ones and since it will also take the Ruger Bx 25 mags one can also attach it as a pistol grip on an AK/AR rifle or any type pistol but U need a SBR or a AOW stamp when attached.

So I was thinking in a SHTF situation when fighting Z's and my 100 round drum in my AR or AK pistol ran out then one can simply keep shooing 25 more rounds of ammo so if they have/get the probs worked out I shall get one.

Thank You

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yea I seen them and many more, but those are all from last yr and maybe they improved them or fixed them?

Many times new guns are released to early but 1 or 2 yrs. later they get fixed 100% like the Keltec PMR 30!

With transfer I can get 1 for $190. however last yr. many folks could not even get the company to respond to their warranty on these so I don't know, but an extra 25 rounds coming out of my pistol grip is fascinating and U can shoot both guns at same time.

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No way in heck would I buy 1 now till I find out if they are fixed.

I always check out info before I buy something.
Thank's

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Somehow Lester's response is what I would expect!

My Luck is usually bad but nowhere like yours ,by the way how is the re-animation going???????????????? (re-animation = turning "Z" LOL!

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
I saw that Vid put out by the Company however I don't believe it unless it was Fooled with!

It seems like a cool gun if it would work, can you imagine having that on a 100 round AR pistol, shooting both guns at the same time during a Zombie banzai attack.

I do really want to get 1 but will wait till next yr. to see if they have fixed them as they claim.

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Charging handle of the Zip gun is about 1" above the barrel just have to be careful and keep finger off the trigger! This is a perfect barrel hand guard for an AR/AK pistol since if your main gun is out of ammo just squeeze trigger on your hand guard (pistol).

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I do have a question to which I don't know the answer?

I never yet had to send a complete gun in for repair except yrs. ago an AR pistol upper 2X but it wasn't considered a gun, so if one has to send a pistol/gun in for repair or replacement when the gun is fixed/replaced surely it cant be send to me so do I have to have it send to an FFL and have it registered again and pay a transfer fee?

Cheapest FFL transfer fee where I live is $35. so that can get expensive?

Thank You

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Zip Gun Kabooms on Gun Blogger!

USFA ZIP Pistol KaBoom - The Firearm Blog
Very Scary but as Zip Pres. says don't use cheap ammo!:roll:

I had been sort of wanting one but yet to see 1 in person also the price seems to have dropped by almost $50. since last yr.

Anyone have one???????

Any Thoughts?:th_confused0024::th_sign0163:

1 - 20 of 92 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.