FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My buddy, a local gun shop/shooting range owner went to a FN seminar in Kentucky last week and gave me a little inside info about FN. Ill start with ammo issues that were brought up. He said that FN will be temporarily shutting down production on the hollow point 195 ammo, to change the lines over to produce a NEW law enforcement/military ammo. So much of it will be made, then they will resume making the 195 for civilian use. He said it may dry up for a bit, but they dont know for sure.

Onto the PS90 information I received. As we know the white ring sight is gone, no longer being produced. Interesting information I received though is that the BLACK ring sight will not be around for much longer either. Apparently FN is going to have someone build a electronic sight for the PS90. No release dates or anything like that at this time as far as I know.

White ring sight PS90 prices...sellers beware! FN is not happy about distributors offering these wholesale 1100-1400 prices on the older models. I guess they received a lot of grief from small gun shop owners saying they cant sell the white ring sight model they paid 1600 for because they are going for 1100 - 1400 NIB online. I was TOLD, that FN is going to be seeking out these distributors selling them off cheap, and putting a stop to it.

This is only what I HEARD, and heard from someone who was at a FN seminar. Take what you will from it. :)

·
Registered
350 Posts
a little off subject i guess but back when i had a 5/7 i got a hold of 50 rounds of the blacktip steel penetrators and i decided to test it on an intercepter vest, the penetrator went right through at 20 yards

kinda scary for a pistola :evil:

·
Registered
121 Posts
I just ordered a blk PS90 standard for $1300 NIB from TopGlock. Do you guys think it'll be the white sight? I neglected to ask when I was ordering...

·
Registered
225 Posts
the REM2 is cool but man, the white sight is fine for me. i got to check out the black sight at a gun show last weekend and i really didnt like that one.
both are to small but the black sight seemed even smaller.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.