FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy
I got a NIB PS90w/ white sight that I like to sell,what is the fair price for it? I also have 3- 50 round magazines .Thanks

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ShipWreck said:
$85-$100 typically.
HAHAHA, pardon my ignorance ,seriously what's fair? I did search gun broker,nothing with the old white sight.It seems the prices are 1400-1900 and in between.I like to sell quickly to fund another project.

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Sorry - I had my small son with me earlier - I thought U were asking about the price of JUSt the ring site - not the whole gun - sorry0

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ShipWreck said:
Sorry - I had my smalls on with me earlier - I thought U were asking about the price of JUSt the ring site - not the whole gun - sorry0
My bad pal,I was not very clear with my initial discription.I did edit the post.

·
Registered
66 Posts
rafa1 said:
Howdy
I got a NIB PS90w/ white sight that I like to sell,what is the fair price for it? I also have 3- 50 round magazines .Thanks
Well I'll take a stab at answering. I'd say $1,500 is a price that move it quickly and $50 a piece for the two extra mags. Assume you converted the 30 rd mag that came with the gun.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
BigHat said:
rafa1 said:
Howdy
Well I'll take a stab at answering. I'd say $1,500 is a price that move it quickly and $50 a piece for the two extra mags. Assume you converted the 30 rd mag that came with the gun.
Thanks,I got it listed pictures and all on WTS section total package for $1625 + 25 shipping,it comes with the original 30 rounds mag, 3 factory-50 rounds mag and Uban E.R.T. sling.
Also I got P7 psp and H&K P2000 9mm listed as well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts