FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
So much for practice til you get it wrong.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
NO WAY IN HELL!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rI01qKAqYts#t=257

Stakes are way to high for me to want to play this game!
A buddy sent me that this weekend. I considered sharing it, but I didn't want some ritard to go out and try it. The level of training one would have to get to would take years, to enable someone to CONFIDENTLY shoot like this without having to worry about murder charges. It's inspiring and scary.

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
The human targets are the low men on the totem pole, Remember the Russian entry drill on a bus and the guy with a bomb on a stick.:lol: I bet his ears are still ringing..

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Meh... I want to see them do that with moving target's. THAT would be the ultimate drill.

·
Registered
517 Posts
They weren't perfect. They guy still accidentally fired one into the ground when he was being chased around. That didn't inspire me with confidence.

·
Registered
99 Posts
They weren't perfect. They guy still accidentally fired one into the ground when he was being chased around. That didn't inspire me with confidence.
I thought that at first as well, but if you notice, he does it again. In the slow-mo from about 5:11 and on, you can see him deliberately put his finger in the trigger guard and pull the trigger. Probably as a form of intimidation.

·
Registered
517 Posts
I thought that at first as well, but if you notice, he does it again. In the slow-mo from about 5:11 and on, you can see him deliberately put his finger in the trigger guard and pull the trigger. Probably as a form of intimidation.
Once again, too much risk involved. I think his mind was just racing and he screwed up.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
No thank you. :th_sign0135:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts