4,907 Posts

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
I consider them the most important item you can buy to improve reliability in the platform.

What was really telling was when I was unloading a 50 rd. Magazine, the factory followers will occasionally stick and fail to feed the next round. I think the only reason that the factory rollers don't get bad press is the action slamming back and forth while firing tends to jar the sticking followers into functioning.

·
Registered
8,521 Posts
These are frustrating to place, there is a better way.

1) turn them so the feeding lips are facing the ground and make mag parallel to the ground

2) place 1 roller at a time just inside the track and tip the front of the mag down so the roller rolls down the mag

3) you will witness the roller roll down the mag and up and over the ramp into place-- repeat with 2nd roller and when 2nd is in place-- re install spring follower and mag but plate. = finished.

My sincerest thanks and gratitude to sonytec for making the video. Without it I may have gone caveman with the mag and be purchasing new mags,due to smashing them to pieces out of frustration
The rollers work Great!!!!!!! Nice product man kave.

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
1 - 10 of 10 Posts