FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my home owners policy renewal for the coming year and for the third year in a row my cost has been reduced.

Not that I'm complaining. :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
9,490 Posts
Congrats, man. Mine keeps creeping up. But that's because I keep adding guns. So I guess I can't complain either.

·
Banned
4,531 Posts
Last October I sold my house which was located in Fort Lauderdale because of insurance ( if you can obtain it) and tax's being way out of line coupled with the fact that my long term elderly perfect tenant passed away.

Good for you jhs; that is a rare brag-a-bout these days! :?

·
Administrator
11,087 Posts
Lucky you. Mine keeps increasing year after year, on average anywhere between $250 and $400 per year, and even after the increases, the coverage is diminishing. Typical more for less.....

When I bought this house, my insurance was $504 a year. I now pay over $2700 per year, have half the coverage, the highest deductible possible, and it is going to continue to rise.

·
Premium Member
21,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lucky you. Mine keeps increasing year after year, on average anywhere between $250 and $400 per year, and even after the increases, the coverage is diminishing. Typical more for less.....

When I bought this house, my insurance was $504 a year. I now pay over $2700 per year, have half the coverage, the highest deductible possible, and it is going to continue to rise.
I know how you feel. When we bought this house our insurance was $420 a year and it went up every year. Now it only went down $7 a month this year but any decrease is a good one.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Nice; have not been able to obtain homeowner insurance for years. Have a remodel going on want, to finance, but (always) bank wants house insured; can't find an agent who will even take the time to come out and look.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts