FN Herstal Firearms banner

Do you want a holster subforum?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Let's do the opposite of what Obama would choose (yes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would there be enough interest in a holster subforum?

We do have "Accessory" areas for the Five Seven and FNP. And, the General Gun Forum can cover holsters for every other handgun.

Or, would you guys prefer a Holster subforum?

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Ship, it looks like I'm rubbing off on ya...I liked the Obama option. :? One thing I would like to see would be a nice sticky on holsters for each gun and have some good writeups :?

·
Premium Member
2,955 Posts
Personally I don't think it's warranted, I think it would get very little use. I did a little searching before replying, and found 6 threads in the last 6 weeks that were specifically about holsters.

My $0.02

:eek:

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
hmmm I may but I wouldn't do it for the FNP since I don't have one yet

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Madhouse said:
Personally I don't think it's warranted, I think it would get very little use. I did a little searching before replying, and found 6 threads in the last 6 weeks that were specifically about holsters.

My $0.02

:eek:
That is what I am wondering.

I've been scouring some other sites about holsters recently, and finally decided on a Bladetech Nano.

Anyway - all this holster info searching made me wonder if we should have a dedicated forum on the subject to make it easier for guys searching for info.

However, we already have some rarely used subforums. IF I make it, I'd probably just remove the Knife forum and replace it with the holster forum.

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
I like the idea, maybe it can start with a poll for different guns

Favorite holster for ccw with "X" gun

Favorite IWB holster for "X" gun

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well, initially, I am just checking out the interest. We have too many damn subforums as it is :x

·
Registered
21,553 Posts
I'd say go for it. It would make my life in the future a bit easier. Considering I plan on purchasing several new pistols (of many different brands) in the next 2-3+ years, it would be nice. JMHO.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.