1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
I watched that episode of future weapons. They said how accurate the weapon was and engaged targets out to 300 meters. But when I was in basic training we engaged targets out to 300 meters with open sights. I shot expert every time 40 out of 40 with plain old iron sights, and that was the Army so I know the Marines do even more.

I think it is just an average military weapon. Look what the Israelis did after they made the Gali, they dumped it for the M16 M4 family and sold all of their old surplus Gali guns to Central and South America countries.

I have not been excited about any new military weapons besides the FN line, SIG line, and the H&K G36. Nobody thinks out of the box. I want to see a tough, robust, effective, simple, and easy to operate military weapon.

·
Registered
490 Posts
jasestrong said:
I watched that episode of future weapons. They said how accurate the weapon was and engaged targets out to 300 meters. But when I was in basic training we engaged targets out to 300 meters with open sights. I shot expert every time 40 out of 40 with plain old iron sights, and that was the Army so I know the Marines do even more.

I think it is just an average military weapon. Look what the Israelis did after they made the Gali, they dumped it for the M16 M4 family and sold all of their old surplus Gali guns to Central and South America countries.

I have not been excited about any new military weapons besides the FN line, SIG line, and the H&K G36. Nobody thinks out of the box. I want to see a tough, robust, effective, simple, and easy to operate military weapon.
Agree with you on that

1 - 8 of 8 Posts