FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, stumbled across this site looking for some accessories for my new ps90. Thanks for the idea for the pelican case. I did that to mine and used a trijicon reflex site. Ill try to get some pictures up on here. Other than that I'm a 22 year old guy in the US Army awaiting my discharge for wounds recieved in combat. Im also working in a gunstore in Maryland in my free time. I got my ps90 about 3 weeks ago and I have never made a more fun purchase in my life. Thansk for havin me guys.

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Congrats on getting a PS90. Thank you very much for your service. I hope you get well soon. I'm looking forward to the pics!

TA

·
Registered
636 Posts
Yes welcome and sorry to hear you live in Maryland :wink: .....I am from PA and my inlaws live down there laws are tight huh?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey everybody, Here is Andrrew Damien and I'm new member to this forum. Site is result of suggestions of search engine and after visiting this site I'm really very thankful of them as they gave me such a wonderful site were we can enjoy discussion on various topics.

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Welcome!!! :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts