FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody own a InvisibleSight PEQ 15? Saw a chinaman selling them on ebay in the $500 range with different options for the lasers,etc. obviously these won't be anything like the real deal but I wonder if they are worth $500. Curious if any of you guys that might have one like it

·
Registered
79 Posts
If you're going to pay that much for something that "won't be anything like the real deal", spend that money plus a tad bit more and get a LDI DBAL-I2. TNVC and a few other places sell them for a little more than that with IR and visible laser.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
If you're going to pay that much for something that "won't be anything like the real deal", spend that money plus a tad bit more and get a LDI DBAL-I2. TNVC and a few other places sell them for a little more than that with IR and visible laser.
and use XMAS13 for a promo code 20% OFF the LDI DBAL-I² Class 1 IR Laser

·
Registered
3,284 Posts
I like the green, however do some research on the dbals, I was hot to trot at 1 time for an green 1 a while back, I never did buy 1 but did lust over it for sure

·
Registered
93 Posts
All of the ones I have seen and used in the Army are red lasers. Both the PEQ-15 and the DBAL A2. I personally never used the visible laser other than to figure out where it was pointing when I first drew it out of the arms room and mounted it on the weapon. With good NVGs, the IR laser and flood light are money...the bad guys never know what is about to hit them.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts