FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted this on another forum, so if it sounds familier... sorry. Ijust thought I would get opinions here as well.

I have the opportunity to purchase an IOM. I know enough to know the IOM is rare and getting rarer due to it being out of production. I just dont know if the rare nature justifies the price.

The asking price for the pistol is about 2200. Is this a fair price? I dont know what the current resale value on these is. Any advice would be awesome!

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
There are a few others who can tell U the exact going price - hopefully they'll see this and reply. But I think that is too high, personally...

·
Premium Member
3,591 Posts
Get a picture of it if you can. That will answer a lot of questions for us and then we can better help you out.

·
Administrator
11,374 Posts
I have seen (I think - same price) the piece you are talking about. I would not pay that price for it. But that is me personally.

My sphincter factor goes to 17 just thinking that I spent $800.00 on my USG FiveseveN. I think that my head would get sucked into my body if I spent that amount of money on a IOM.

·
Registered
20 Posts
$1200 would be a reasonable price, at least as of a few months ago, assuming it's an IOM and not one of the rarer variants.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts