FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any ideas on some sort of iron sight arrangement for the triple rail PS90 with no optics?

(I've been playing Call of Duty 4 a lot, and one of my main weapons is the P90 with the suppressor. With that set up, it has iron sights on the rail, that look like the HK MP5 type sights. Kinda cool. I'd maybe put something like that on my PS90 if I could find something!

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
U could buy rail mounted, fold-down AR sights and mount them. There wouldn't be much distance between the front and rear, though. Also, a set would cost U $200 or so, as each one is about $100 each. So, it wouldn't be cheap.

And, I think spending $200 on such a setup is crazy when U could buy an optic for that price.

·
Registered
47 Posts
actually, i just laid hands on a tr gun yesterday and the deck height is about perfect for a set of novak style pitol sights, which i think would make the gun a perfect truck gun. (ie, if your intended purpose for the gun was for defense against random attack while you were doing something that required the gun to be stowed... which is what it was designed for)

im gonna see if i can mock something up before the guy that ordered that gun picks it up, and i'll post a pic if i can.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts