FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Doesn't evidence tampering fall under Obstruction of Justice thereby making this a criminal matter?
Criminals live by there own set of laws. The laws you're referring to don't apply to them. unless we apply them

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Somehow this doesn't sup-prize me, Obummer is a snake in the grass and he will get away with everything, most of the politicians are corrupt and don't have any plans for things changing the Tea party is our only hope!

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
In today's world even the smallest businesses create and maintain multiple backups and store backups offsite for disaster recovery. Why is it that the IRS has lost two years of emails, but I have never heard of them losing any of their audits or tax records that actually benefit and fund the government?

·
Registered
876 Posts
The federal government takes all of us for complete idiots. They live by there own rules and disregard the laws they put in place. So in my eyes that make's there laws null and void. God made me a free man! So when I can get away with breaking man's stupid laws I will and do.

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
I would have had more respect for them if they had said the dog ate them. At least that would be an honest FU America. We can do what we want and there is nothing you can do about it. Oh yeah and the press will give us a pass on it.

·
Registered
645 Posts
hmmm, sounds like this administration took a page out of Tricky-Dick's playbook: "How to lose 18 minutes of evidence.."

·
Registered
409 Posts
In today's world even the smallest businesses create and maintain multiple backups and store backups offsite for disaster recovery. Why is it that the IRS has lost two years of emails, but I have never heard of them losing any of their audits or tax records that actually benefit and fund the government?
They were not lost, they were deleted. I'm sure Lerner's computer has been hacked into small pieces never to be seen again.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts