FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to their website today and they don't even have the category for them anymore. Are they complete unobtainium now?

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
The Tritium only sights are approaching their end of useful life.

Jay was only able to get a few of the new electronic versions before they stopped sales.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The Tritium only sights are approaching their end of useful life.

Jay was only able to get a few of the new electronic versions before they stopped sales.
Glad I got one several years ago! Looks like I should have got two.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I've seen two of the electronic mc-10-80 sell for 750-800, and one a straight trade for a new 1.5x ACOG/Mount.

Glad i splurged on one when i did. Don't get that kind of returns on stocks and bonds, lol

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Went to their website today and they don't even have the category for them anymore. Are they complete unobtainium now?

a quote from the owner of EA from another thread here on the forum

I imported the damn things, I am the US distributor for Ringsight and once all this BREXIT and cov [email protected] it out of the way I will be importing them again.

·
Registered
312 Posts
The more accurate way to state it is that GB made exporting Ring Sights illegal. Jay would bring in all he could if GB made it legal to export them once again.

If anybody knows of a pair of mounting screws for sale or the specifications for those so that I could mount my second sight I was appreciate it greatly.

·
Registered
404 Posts
The more accurate way to state it is that GB made exporting Ring Sights illegal. Jay would bring in all he could if GB made it legal to export them once again.

If anybody knows of a pair of mounting screws for sale or the specifications for those so that I could mount my second sight I was appreciate it greatly.

PM me. I have mounting hardware.

·
Registered
41 Posts
a quote from the owner of EA from another thread here on the forum
Those neutered limey bastards. Seriously, it's nonsensical to ban export of an English sight that only fits a Belgian gun, that isn't even legal in England. I mean, holy crap. Who can Ring-sight even sell to?

Also, I recently emailed an English company that specializes in exporting English optics. They said no-go as well.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts