FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not making that statement but asking the question. I have read enough about the guy that I have significant concerns regarding him and his intentions. He supports a lot of things that run against the foundational fabric of this great country. Curious about your thoughts?

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
How does one get US citizenship in like 11 days?

·
Registered
492 Posts
soros needs to be epsteined.

·
Registered
42 Posts
George Soros is a sick, demented, and evil POS. Read about his history as a Jew who narc’ed out other Jews and sent them to the gas chambers. He is the devil incarnate.

·
Registered
6,616 Posts
Soros has been human garbage for decades. Not to insult you but how are you just catching on? He’s not the the principal evil either there is a class that believe themselves above the law. They are the self proclaimed elite. Tell me how we know without a doubt that these people are criminals but they have never seen a day in court? I’ll end it there. If you know- you know.

Reactions: M1P90

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Kam, I am not just catching on. I am just wondering what the thoughts of others are on the forum. If he is and has been actively undermining the efforts of our government, should not him and those he is associated with be arrested and tried for treason. If that is the case, why is no one in the media calling for it. It would appear that he has crossed the line his constitutional lilberties with this last round of antics. If Antifa is officially declared a terrorist organization and he is a supported, would he not be committing the same types of crime that those who fund terror in the Middle East that is spread abroad. Is it time someone calls loudly for justice on this? I get it and it is very concerning to me, that is why I brought it up. I appreciate and respect your input. Thanks

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Kam, I am not just catching on. I am just wondering what the thoughts of others are on the forum. If he is and has been actively undermining the efforts of our government, should not him and those he is associated with be arrested and tried for treason. If that is the case, why is no one in the media calling for it. It would appear that he has crossed the line his constitutional lilberties with this last round of antics. If Antifa is officially declared a terrorist organization and he is a supported, would he not be committing the same types of crime that those who fund terror in the Middle East that is spread abroad. Is it time someone calls loudly for justice on this? I get it and it is very concerning to me, that is why I brought it up. I appreciate and respect your input. Thanks

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
I have to agree with Kam, Soros is hardly the only problem. His entire class acts like a new form of nobility, playing games with the country and our civil liberties.

·
Registered
5,307 Posts
...If he is and has been actively undermining the efforts of our government, should not him and those he is associated with be arrested and tried for treason. If that is the case, why is no one in the media calling for it.
The answer to this is that the people he is associated with are part of the "deep state" or whatever you choose to call it are the ones that would be investigating this, but instead are working with Soros to invalidate and discredit the Trump presidency. If we had a legitimate news media in this country, they would be carrying the water on this, but we all know what their agenda is.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts