FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Or does every "gun hustler/dealer/swindler" seem to be just drop shippers? I remember 15-20 years ago "gun hustlers" actually stocked firearms! these guys nowadays will get two popular firearms for stock, and that's it.
I've been looking for a fnx .40 for over a month now and ALL (20+) of the "gun hustlers" are out of stock or they have the old "bait & switch" routine in effect, where they'll have one in stock online, but after you purchase it they'll send you an email stating that the firearm isnt in stock, and they have an fns .40 w/night sights, for a higher price of course. The three "gun hustlers" that did have one in stock are charging near msrp; isn't that what drug dealers do!?! when drugs are harder to come by they gouge the price up!?! So in effect they're behaving like drug dealers like there's some kind of "make believe" drought. The other one stated that when I order the firearm I would have to wait 3 weeks for it to ship out because they're [wink-wink] backed up on their orders. I'm all for capitalism because I do have a business, but there's a major difference between capitalism, and price gouging; it's unAmerican!

·
Registered
154 Posts
seeds, it is you. Check with Big Dog Outfitters in King George, VA. They usually carry a decent line of FNH products. As for pricing, they are probably on the higher end but they do sell their stuff. I got my FNP-45 from there.

·
Registered
17 Posts
To the OP: you're whining because you don't like the price, or the availablity of the pistol you want. Go to Google and type in: supply and demand.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm not whining about the price, I'm whining about the HYPOCRITES that suck the blood out of the American working population. And as I stated "supply & demand" is what criminals do, not honest businessmen/women! Plus, I just grabbed one off of gunsamerica.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I appreciated the advice from all. Just got an fnx 40 from a guy that I emailed off of gunsamerica. A guy that I contacted this past wednesday ended up calling me back later that night after I posted. He stated that he put 100-150 rounds through it, and just got it a couple of months ago.
I didnt notice until afterwards, but the number had an area code thats used in philly, so I asked where was he from? and would he take $470 for the piece, and he responded yes. So I met him down south philly at the "gun swindlers shop", transferred the piece, and done. He was also selling a nice springfield 1911! Just to show you how much these "gun shop swindlers" are misers. He paid over $1000 for the 1911, and it looked clean from outside, as I didnt cock it open; he stated that when he went to sell the piece back to the "gun swindlers shop" that he purchased it from they only would offer him $200! then he stated that the highest he was offered was $300 from other "gun shop swindlers". That's the society welive in today!
fnx .40 340.jpg

1 - 10 of 10 Posts