FN Herstal Firearms banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if this is the right spot but I wNt to know what to expect for my 5 7 package that I'm selling.
Its got the following
1 pistol with 3 factory 20 rd mags and case
6 -30 rd pro mags
800 rds of ss 197
150 rds of ss 198
2200 rds of AE
Blackhawk holster
What is a fair price for that? I've put 500 or so rds through it

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Xslice I hope you are joking
Jim I found someone I just want to know if I'm selling it too low. They are not common in my area. All the stores haven't seen one in over a year now that they could sell and are ot sure if or when they might get one in

·
Registered
23 Posts
My 2 cents on prices.

You will get the most by selling the ammo separately since some people have a gun but no ammo or only want the ammo.

Magazines are available online new so a used price at $25 is fair. (If they are NIB then maybe $30-$35)

The ammo is selling all over now online so people can get it so you will need to lower the price on ammo below online prices in order to sell.
50 cents a round would be a good price to sell it unless you live in an area where people cant find it at all and won't order online. It's running anywhere from $1 a round down to 54 cants a round online currently.

The gun new can be purchased if you want to wait (a while yes) so the days of selling it for more than face value is over at the moment. (This is assuming you have the current model. If it's a older model then it might be worth more to people looking for one)

I hope this helps a little.

P.S. I'm not going to list a exact estimate without getting more info. (Gun model/age, etc)

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Yes you did fine

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.