FN Herstal Firearms banner

21 - 40 of 54 Posts

·
Administrator
12,018 Posts
Well, if he was in a crowded residential neighborhood I would agree. But if he is in the middle of 50 acres with no one around for miles, then I guess it really would not matter.

Although, if I had that much ammo I would not advertise it in any way given the current anti gun and anti ammo environment.

·
Premium Member
15,546 Posts
So, ammo prices and gun prices never varied before 2012? I thought I remember the panic rush of 1989, 1994, 2008, etc.
Guns was never the topic of discussion Show me a ammo crisis prior to 2012?
Just for kicks look at your join date and compare it to mine.
How does this pertain to ammo? So you're wanting a Trophy
This is extremely funny to me that you have the audacity to tell me I am late.
Please run along but before you leave don't forget your
It is to me also you were offended by a statement only "No memes" to a ridiculous question you ask about things returning back to normal lol!
I don't run from liberal garbage!
If I didn't know better I say your are trolling.
who's trolling who? lmao!

·
Registered
6,548 Posts

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 · (Edited)
Have you bought from this outfit before? I'm somewhat leery of sites I've not business with before.
I have, they are terrible slow to ship. Every order I made was shipped on the last day. If they say 10 to 15 days to ship then it would ship on the 15th day.

Their prices are good on some items. IIRC, shipping was $12.99 for the first item and $.50 for each additional item with a limit of 20 items. Beware, if it says in stock then they run out then obviously you will not get the item. Usually not a big deal but I used average shipping price to justify some items and always order 20 items. If 4 items that showed in stock were not in stock by shipping then I only got 16 items and obviously the average shipping per item was higher.

·
Premium Member
15,546 Posts
And yet another post by you that has nothing to do with the topic.

I made the thread so we could get a sense of the ammo situation. This was the to the benefit of everyone. You still have not posted one thing to help. You continue to come here and troll. Good for you. I will let your post speak for themselves and out of respect to everyone will not respond to your post.
Truth always hurts! perfect example how a liberal twists and turns everything!

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·

·
Premium Member
8,115 Posts
Well, if he was in a crowded residential neighborhood I would agree. But if he is in the middle of 50 acres with no one around for miles, then I guess it really would not matter.

Although, if I had that much ammo I would not advertise it in any way given the current anti gun and anti ammo environment.
That's not ammo, those are hermetically sealed cans of tomato seeds, didn't you get the memo?

·
Registered
1,686 Posts

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
Does anyone store ammo in there crawl space? I don't like mine being in the garage it's way too cold at times. Right now I got 45percent humidity and a temp of 61 degrees down under the house. What are your thoughts?

·
Registered
783 Posts
The constant temp would be good (better than the big swings in a garage).

45% Humidity in Colorado ???
We think it's humid when it hits double digits.
13% right now as I write this.

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
The constant temp would be good (better than the big swings in a garage).

45% Humidity in Colorado ???
We think it's humid when it hits double digits.
13% right now as I write this.

That is just under the house.. it's 30 percent up stairs right now.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Does anyone store ammo in there crawl space? I don't like mine being in the garage it's way too cold at times. Right now I got 45percent humidity and a temp of 61 degrees down under the house. What are your thoughts?
Sure, but I have a dehumidifier with a hose to the sump pit running 24/7/365 next to it. And it's a full cement crawl not gravel

Reactions: LESTER and dank

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
Waterproof containers with airtight seals would definitely be needed. I was lucky I was able to build my house on a hill so no flooding risks to my basement. With a dehumidifier I run 40% with a peak 76 degrees in the summer and 35% with a max low of 57 degrees in the winter.

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
Waterproof containers with airtight seals would definitely be needed. I was lucky I was able to build my house on a hill so no flooding risks to my basement. With a dehumidifier I run 40% with a peak 76 degrees in the summer and 35% with a max low of 57 degrees in the winter.

Waterproof containers for the event of a flood? Or to keep the unwanted moisture out? I can't remember, if ammo cans are waterproof? I don't think they are. Might have to watch some YouTube vids. Problem I'm having in the new home is where to put everything.

·
Registered
398 Posts
21 - 40 of 54 Posts