FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
there is a local shop, in idaho of all places, that is selling a "new" fnp-40 ss slide, standard carry case and three clips, with a nice hard canvas holster, and a canvas three clip belt... the guy says its new, and it looks like it, no real wear.... might just be from dry fire...

all for 440 OTD

PS i pulled off the slide and there is no cracks where they have been reported

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
That sounds like a pretty good deal. The FNP goes for around $465.00 with standard sites where I am.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Why is new is quotations?

Is the holster and mag carrier Bladetech?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
not sure on make of hoslters, but seem to fit gun well, and be made with quality, and are fancy, not cheesy..... even though it does utilize a strap

and the gun is at a place called "shooter supply" in coeur d'alene idaho, motly known for its ammo, and used guns..... they dont even carry a stock of new guns

he said a guy needed money and had just bought the FNP-40, and still hadnt fired it, and it appears clean, but i see some light marking in the chamber where it strikes the cases, leading me to believe it might have had a box of 50 put through it

·
Registered
203 Posts
Or it could have just been from the factory test firing it.

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Same here.

·
Registered
249 Posts
If the holster is of good quality, they yes it's not a BAD deal.

You can find FNP's used with 3 mags, case and lock for sub $400.

Work him a little.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah i think ill bring 400 cash, and just put in on the glass display, and say "all i can spend man" see if i can get it for 400 otd

1 - 10 of 10 Posts