Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a chance to buy a PS90 that has been fired 300 rounds from a seller i dont not know personally.. but is local.. it has the white rectile and here are the options on it.. he is saying firm price of $2000 usd.. this would be my first PS90 so im really new to it.. i have not checked the ejection port for marks in the plastic stock yet though..

heres his ad...

Up for sale is a like new FN PS90 (rnd count is approx. 300). Package includes the following:

-FN PS90 Rifle.............................(MSRP $1,899.99)
-(2) FN 50 rnd Mags.......(1) Spare (MSRP $62.99)
-Dual Mag Clamp..........................(MSRP $29.95)
-Spec. Edition 3 Rail Kit
(w/ Tactical Optic Rail)................(MSRP $174.95)
-Quad Rail Accessory Package.......(MSRP $539.99)

Total............................................. ..$2,707.87
***ASKING......................................... ...................$2,300!!!***

remember I got him down to 2000$ but he says thats as low as he can go.... but he would include a 3rd mag 50 round and a charging handle extension...

Ray

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
White ring PS90's are/have sold for around $1,200 to $1,400. Also it's used. If its what you want and you have the money to burn, then buy it. If it were me I'd offer $1,800. I think he's about $500 or so too high.
Do you know if that quad rail is from Redwolf or Magazine parts?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
its from magizineparts.com he said, i offered 1800 but he is firm on 2000 and thats when he said 2000 and he would throw in the ext charging handle and another 50 rnd mag.. thanks guys this is helping..

Ray

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
a couple more images

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Congrats on the buy. The PS90 is my favorate rifle right now. You'll have alot of funn with it.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have not bought it as i think its priced to high. im here for emotional support to bargan with this man about a gun i would love to own!.

Ray :x

·
Premium Member
2,955 Posts
That's a sweet carbine!!

The real question is not is the rifle worth $2000. That's too logical, you just sum up the parts and reduce for it being used.

The real question is, is the rifle worth $2000 to you?

Treat yourself, get it, you'll love it! I wish he would meet you in the middle at $1900 though. Although the charging handle and mag make up $100.

I say, if you can, go for it!

:shock:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i keep thinking i better get one before obama gets in, but maybe im just being paranoid.

Ray

·
Administrator
11,725 Posts
You have a second topic on getting a SBR setup. If your intention is to buy this PS90 then SBR it, don't do it as I do not think that it is worth it.

Buy a new PS90 for around $1200 to $1400, figure another $100 bucks for 2 more magazines, then SBR it, or buy a SBR'ed one already.

However if you want this tricked out PS90 and will leave it as a PS90 then only you can decide if it is too much money. For me, it is not worth it. I think that more like $1700 to $1800 is reasonable.

Sounds like he over-paid a premium price for the rifle when he bought it and now he wants to recroup some money.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I dont believe i would get it setup as a sbr.. but i do think this is over priced.. isnt used ususally worth 50-75% also his initial prices he claims he paid look inflated or top dollar..

·
Premium Member
4,057 Posts
I've seen NIB PS90's for $1350 at a gun show in San Antonio TX! Check out www.gunbroker.com they have a PS90 NIB for $1275! They also have an SBR PS90 that has no reserve and the current bid is $1800!!!!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ok guys he settled for 1900$ do you think i should grab it up or pass on it?

Ray

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
1275 new ps90 (no idea what used worth)
150 3 used 50 round mags
15 used dual mag clamp
174 Spec. Edition 3 Rail Kit (no idea what used worth)
539 Quad Rail Accessory Package (no idea what used worth)
0 charging handle extension used (no idea what used worth)
----------

2154$ not counting charging handle + or the loss of value for PS90 white rectile, quad rail acc pkg, aor spec edition 3 rail kit.

Ray

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
your avatar wants to make me go out and get hookers instead!!!

Ray

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Madhouse said:
well, that's not a bad option either...

:)
if i get the ps90i will have more to show for it then VD though! HEHEHE :-D

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Buy it, don't SBR it.

The front quad rail , and accessories mounted, would get dirty from the muzzle blast if you have it on the SBR.

Give your avatar a wake up call!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts