FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15,574 Posts
I keep seeing this topic on other sites - an upcoming ammo price increase deadline. But, other than chatter, I have no hard facts. It's PROBABLY true with all the chatter, though.

Supposedly the war is also causing ammo shortages, based on news articles I have posted recently.

·
Registered
12 Posts
We have the second of three scheduled price increases starting on the first. The last one is no big deal since it is pretty much a yearly thing anyway.

Beats last years four unscheduled price increases.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well there is a gun show this weekend i am tempted to go up and see what they have. But i personally think some of the forum members reload better and cheaper ammo for the 5.7 then on the market. Not to mention the only ammo I am interested in lately is 168 grain 308 or ss109.

·
Banned
55 Posts
The PRC is buying copper, in an effort to establish better telecommunication through out the country. Needless to say, the amount they are buying is taxing the world wide sources of copper.

·
Registered
27 Posts
7.62 x 51 mil surp was going for 42 cents a round for rusty crap at Knob Creek this time. The good stuff was 60-65 cents a round. I bought some Wolf brass cased 7.5 Swiss for 55 cents a round. If you want to shoot centerfire, you had better learn to reload or have deep pockets.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.