FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard ammo is going up 25% in September due to China over purchasing brass and other metals as well as the war demand.

·
Registered
15,555 Posts
I keep seeing this topic on other sites - an upcoming ammo price increase deadline. But, other than chatter, I have no hard facts. It's PROBABLY true with all the chatter, though.

Supposedly the war is also causing ammo shortages, based on news articles I have posted recently.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well the gun shop i go to says that each time i go in, but i always shop around and i got some brass here so i might even get into reloading if it jumps again.

·
Registered
12 Posts
We have the second of three scheduled price increases starting on the first. The last one is no big deal since it is pretty much a yearly thing anyway.

Beats last years four unscheduled price increases.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well there is a gun show this weekend i am tempted to go up and see what they have. But i personally think some of the forum members reload better and cheaper ammo for the 5.7 then on the market. Not to mention the only ammo I am interested in lately is 168 grain 308 or ss109.

·
Banned
55 Posts
The PRC is buying copper, in an effort to establish better telecommunication through out the country. Needless to say, the amount they are buying is taxing the world wide sources of copper.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Did you hear about guns going up by 250% by November?

I will sell my Raven .25 for $1,000.00 + S&H (SPF)! :-D

·
Registered
27 Posts
7.62 x 51 mil surp was going for 42 cents a round for rusty crap at Knob Creek this time. The good stuff was 60-65 cents a round. I bought some Wolf brass cased 7.5 Swiss for 55 cents a round. If you want to shoot centerfire, you had better learn to reload or have deep pockets.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts