FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, im new to the forum and am looking to buy a PS90. I came across this one for sale for $1200. Do you guys think that it is a good deal, everything you see in the pic. 200rds fired by original owner.

Shawn

·
Premium Member
3,591 Posts
Depends on how many rounds have been through it.
Can you get a picture of how beatup the shell ejection port is?
That might give you a clue.
But if its all in working order then $1200 doesn't sound too bad for a
- PS90 ($1399 new)
- Fake Gemtech Suppressor ($139)
- AssultSystems PS90 case ($89.95)
- Halo Tripple Rail?
- 50rd mag convertion($10)
- Sling ($?????)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The seller stated that this wasnt the tri rail version, even though it has 3 rails, so it confused me. I requested pics of the ejection port as well.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The tri-rail comes factory with (3) rails (short ones on the sides and the top rail) with no sight. My PS90 came with no rails and the standard sight which I removed and no longer have (I really did not like it, the reticle is very small). I added the long side rails and the top rail. I have a thirty dollar red scope too. The fact that I removed and no longer have the factory sight is why I priced it so low. At the time I was not going to sell it.

What do u guys think ?

·
Registered
170 Posts
shawn_40312 said:
The fact that I removed and no longer have the factory sight is why I priced it so low. At the time I was not going to sell it.
Factor in the cost of buying a red dot optic in the price if you want it.

·
Premium Member
3,591 Posts
Now here's an important question, does the buyer get the 4 nutts and scres( that are used to mount the standard optic ) with the gun or did you get rid of them too? Incase they want to mount a USSS/USG sight.

Trust me when I say, locating a spare set is near IMPOSSIBLE. I've spent over a year trying to locate a set and I still don't have an extra set yet.

·
Registered
62 Posts
That Sucks! U know what they Say, U snooze, U loose :cry: I'm sure you'll find another good deal, however. :?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts