FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I got my stuff in :) - FINALLY. Set everything up and bore sighted the Eotech at 50 yards behind my house. Now, I'll fine tune it at the range. Also sighted the laser in at 7 yards - home defense emergency distance :p

Have a Scorpion flashlight mounted on the other side :)

Got the case in today too. Only need the strap now :)

·
Registered
15,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I also have been trying to figure out how to keep it in my closet without always having it in the case. It doesn't work too well on a traditional hanging wall rack. And, I don't have a gun safe (but will have a gun closet when I get a combo doorknob)

So, I came across this by accident at wal-mart today - It works very well

I put it in the middle of the brackets, and lean it sideways. The hook catched the holes in the stock :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Pics man... pics!
:p

·
Premium Member
3,591 Posts
You should mount it higher up incase you ever have kids(yours or not) running around your place, since you don't have a gun safe.

·
Registered
15,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
tqtran said:
You should mount it higher up incase you ever have kids(yours or not) running around your place, since you don't have a gun safe.
No, the closet it is in will BE my gunsafe. Put non removable hinges and will be putting a combination doorknob on the door. That's my kidproof room.

·
Premium Member
3,531 Posts
Useless ramblings about a gun safe removed by Admin. Please stay on target. This is a PS90 forum, not "how to safely store your weapons" forum.

-TH

1 - 6 of 6 Posts