FN Herstal Firearms banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Magpul MAG571 GEN M2 30 round mags

UPC 873750008264

I have taken a few pics of gun.deals using the UPC above and noticed several places are sold out.

PSA has had these for $79.90 per 10 with free shipping around a year or two ago. Right now they are going to cost you around $12 to $13 shipped.

I am not saying these are going to be sold out everywhere but there is a trend that these are being sold out and going up in price.
After sandy hook when these came back down and were on sale for $8-$9 each I would add 10-15 on my order and throw them in a large box in the corner of my building. I finally counted what I had last month and counted 523 still in the package and I have many others not in the package loaded. I think I’m set for mine and my kids lifetime On 30 round PMAGS.

·
Premium Member
9,629 Posts
I finally counted what I had last month and counted 523 still in the package and I have many others not in the package loaded.
Damn, man. And I thought I had a lot of mags. Good on you.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Empty mags are useless. The trick is to have enough product to fill those mags.

Speaking of mags, thoughts on HexaMag brand?

·
Registered
189 Posts
It's also hard to beat pure, uncut Colombian prime Cocaine... But sometimes, you have to sacrifice a bit and get some cut product. :oops:
😅

I agree, Magpul makes a great magazine, and I have a bunch of their mags... ok, like 4 of them, so not really a "bunch". I was just curious about other's experiences with HexaMags.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
I still had no luck in finding FN Scar 17:sick:
Black mags are available for around $44 each. The UPC is 845737000035. Go to gun dot deals and insert UPC. Sometime the data is not accurate but you will see several online store with them in stock.

It's also hard to beat pure, uncut Colombian prime Cocaine... But sometimes, you have to sacrifice a bit and get some cut product. :oops:
😅

I agree, Magpul makes a great magazine, and I have a bunch of their mags... ok, like 4 of them, so not really a "bunch". I was just curious about other's experiences with HexaMags.
UPC is 873750008264 Granted they are no longer $7.99, you can still get them at several online stores.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts