FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Vendor
3,283 Posts
good thing there is a hospital close by the stadium to treat all the injured buckeye players:-D
Tell him Lester... there is no need for this kind of harassment so early in the morning....

However.... I still see eye to eye w/ BBG..... Roll Tide !
I was down there last year during the " Iron Bowl ".... pretty much the entire state shuts down. I even lent a " truck jack " to a few " bama " alumni all dressed in " red " for their " bama/Roll Tide Escalade.... painted Crimson, these 50/60 yr old guys got out all wearing " Red sweaters " they were all dressed up .
It was pretty cool ! JIMO

·
Registered
573 Posts
I feel really sorry for all of AUBURN NATION today.......the TIDE will ROLL onto Atlanta! It really will not be much of a game! I hope you are on the right side of the field Kerberos!!
ROLL DAMN TIDE!!'

Tell him Lester... there is no need for this kind of harassment so early in the morning....

However.... I still see eye to eye w/ BBG..... Roll Tide !
I was down there last year during the " Iron Bowl ".... pretty much the entire state shuts down. I even lent a " truck jack " to a few " bama " alumni all dressed in " red " for their " bama/Roll Tide Escalade.... painted Crimson, these 50/60 yr old guys got out all wearing " Red sweaters " they were all dressed up .
It was pretty cool ! JIMO
Yeah...I stopped in quick to Wal-Mart during the halftime break last year...the place was a ghost town...and that's a Wal-Mart...in ALABAMA...!

·
Registered
752 Posts
Come on devin Gardner how about you don't throw 4 picks today and give big blue a chance. Ok I'm a realist I'll settle for a back door cover. That's like a win, right?

·
Registered
421 Posts
Well at least you guys did not have to sit through Florida's season.....:th_cry::th_bang:.

Heard Michigan give it away on the way home from G-Ville. Got home just in time to see Nick give it away.

"Just wait till nest year!"

Reactions: BigBuckeyeGuy
1 - 20 of 20 Posts