FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jerry at Ordnance Outsellers called me this morning. He said "This is Santa Clause!" I didn't say anything for a few seconds and then he told me who he was. Back in November 2007 I had decided to get the Eotech 557 kit that comes with the magnifier and tip over base. I ordered it from Jerry. It just came in today. I'll put it on the Bushmaster and move it's 512 to another AR.

Also, February of this year, a dozen of us folks that worked together decided to leave the company we were at and start our own company. Things have been going pretty well so we are having an "Open House / Vendor Show. About 20 manufactures have tables and displays set up in our 70,000 sq ft warehouse. Our customers will start arriving at 4:00.

We have huge tent set up out in the parking lot. A band stage is at one end and 18 tables with chairs are there too. A guy just backed a trailer up and unloaded a Kasey Kane number 9 nascar charger. Darn thing doesn't have an engine in it though.

We have tubs of beer stationed all over the place with cases of more beer sitting beside the tubs so they can be refilled as the night goes on. There are margarita machines too. Papa's Barbeque will be pulling up arond 5 to feed us. It's gonna be a P-A-R-T-Y!!!

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
What no invitation? or at least post the address as to where to show up. :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts