FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to be leaving the forum. I want to take the time to thank all of you who gave me such great technical advice over time. It has been a fun experience.

The Dude will still be out there, beyond the rolling hills of the Republic, drinkin' white russians and getting into all sorts of misadventures.

Happy trails, gentlemen.

·
Registered
768 Posts
What happened. The way I smell, something I said. I can shower. Good luck, keep an eye out for those rug pissers. It Really tied the room together

·
Registered
735 Posts
AD - Sorry to hear it! Hope all is well. The best to you and yours...

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Take care:th_sign0097: We will be here if you get bored..

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
I have an inkling that it is the first of many that will be leaving or dramatically reducing their presence here..... Sad really...

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
I have nothing to hide, would have used my real name if it wasn't for google. Don't want my patients to see anti-govt rants as the first thing to come up if they search me. Ever since I joined this forum, my computer has been bombarded with Trojan and redirect viruses. When I stay away for a week or two, nothing. Soon as I log in- my antivirus program goes nuts. Just saying. Not the forum, but someones ****ing with me.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
I have nothing to hide, would have used my real name if it wasn't for google. Don't want my patients to see anti-govt rants as the first thing to come up if they search me. Ever since I joined this forum, my computer has been bombarded with Trojan and redirect viruses. When I stay away for a week or two, nothing. Soon as I log in- my antivirus program goes nuts. Just saying. Not the forum, but someones ****ing with me.
Strange, are you a branch davidian haha

1 - 20 of 40 Posts