FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I emailed tanners earlier today asking if they had a tracking number, they said that it was delievered yesterday :evil:
dealer didnt call me :cry:
Called them, sure enough it was here yesterday, needless to say i halled ass and picked that bad boy up. shot probably 20-25 rounds through it... I have a hard time finding the brass in my grass (didnt mean to ryhme lol) so I think ima order a brass catcher in the morning. Shot a bird with it too. aimed probably an inch or inch 1/2 over its back it droped dead from a center mass shot :shock: innocent bird, but it was at the wrong place - wrong time.. :lol: I love how this thing handles and how compact it is. Only thing im not tickeled to death about is the optic. When I can see it i like it. When I can see it. Will have to let money build back up :-D and get a holosight or a red dot of some kind.

·
Registered
121 Posts
They are a VERY fun gun. I agree with your concern about the stock sight...I too found it lacking in the extreme...even when I installed the REM2. That helped A LOT, but the viewport is so small.

Check out the ultra low mount from TROSUSA. If you have the white site and want to swap to a red dot optic, it appears to be the go-to option.

I am very pleased with mine.

Congrats!

·
Registered
13 Posts
lol...the money pit begin 5 years ago with the 86 vette.....now begins the money pit's money pit begins

im so pissed that i stayed in town just incase they called....and they didnt even call....

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

congrats, man!
Looks just like everyone else's black stocked, white ring ps90.. for now. Bout to order brass catcher side rails tac light and a laser... Trying to talk myself out of it though :lol:
Ill try to get a good pic of it tomorrow, now I only have cell phone pics... gonna break out the 10 mp Cannon tomorrow though :cool:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol...the money pit begin 5 years ago with the 86 vette.....now begins the money pit's money pit begins

im so pissed that i stayed in town just incase they called....and they didnt even call....
Yeah look up the word money pit in the dictionary and a picture of that old corvette would be there. It has been fed well more than the price of the car and is still hungry :lol:

I need to stop buying all these guns. LOL

The quote button is broke, I keep having to go and fix the quote

·
Registered
15,556 Posts
VeTTeMaNC486 said:
The quote button is broke, I keep having to go and fix the quote
Yes, this has been discussed before. Unless you use firefox, for some reason the site software doesn't like IE and Opera. I fix quotes all day long on posts.

If you leave the quote tags alone, and just remove the name of the person quoted - it works.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Yes, this has been discussed before. Unless you use firefox, for some reason the site software doesn't like IE and Opera. I fix quotes all day long on posts.

If you leave the quote tags alone, and just remove the name of the person quoted - it works.
coolio. you won't have to fix any more of my quotes ship.

/thread highjacker

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:shock: Congrats! Now the money pit begins! :p :lol:
just ordered brass catcher, side accessery rails, a light and a laser earlier today :grin:
put 100 rounds through it so far and th more i shoot it the more i want to shoot it. I swear this 50 round mag is a bad idea cause I wont want to stop shooting till it goes click and no boom :p

·
Registered
119 Posts
PS90

You recieved your PS90 pretty fast!

Congratz on the purchase, what light and Laser did you order?

You lucky :twisted: you already got to shoot your PS90 :?

I tell you this PS90 is awesome. I am very glad with my purchase.

BP

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Re: PS90

You recieved your PS90 pretty fast!

Congratz on the purchase, what light and Laser did you order?

You lucky :twisted: you already got to shoot your PS90 :?

I tell you this PS90 is awesome. I am very glad with my purchase.

BP
ordered the light that was on magizineparts.com
dont remember the brand of the light, was kinda cheap so we will see how it turns out

1 - 12 of 12 Posts