FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just my opinion but they suck. I've spent two days off and on trying to find some songs by Tool and no luck. :Bubba:
A Perfect Circle, Puscifer, yeah no problem but not a damn single Tool song...WTF!
Anyone got a place to safely download some.

It a small minor rant but it's my rant for the day! :wink:

Reactions: Ferris2son

·
Registered
687 Posts
Yeah man, not an iTunes fan here, either. Plus I'm on Linux 98% of the time, so iTunes doesn't really do me a bunch of good even when it does have the music I want. I'm old fashioned and still buy CDs and rip them myself.

·
Registered
421 Posts
did you try Amazon's music service? Generally speaking I despise iTunes but IMHO Apple makes great hardware SO I DL most of my music via Amazon or rip from CD then import to crap-Tunes. FWIW.

Reactions: Talhoffer

·
Premium Member
5,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
did you try Amazon's music service? Generally speaking I despise iTunes but IMHO Apple makes great hardware SO I DL most of my music via Amazon or rip from CD then import to crap-Tunes. FWIW.
No I didn't but I'll look into that, Thanks

Reactions: Ferris2son

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
This, buy all music on amazon, it is mp3 format and it is not right protected, you can do whatever you want with the songs. The best part is it uploads to your cloud and if you buy a physical CD, you automatically get the album added to your cloud for immediate download.

Amazon.com: tool

I absolutely despise itunes.

·
Registered
6,620 Posts
I banged my head against the wall trying to find them too. I did a little digging and found out...
Five Artists Who Still Say No to Streaming | SPIN | Geek Show

They are holding out. I think its pretty damned dumb because all they are doing is encouraging folks to illegally download their music using torrents...

Reactions: Talhoffer

·
Registered
364 Posts
I buy thru amazon or google play, then sync everything to my free online google account and if needed ill import it to iTunes. I avoid iTunes because of the format.

·
Registered
4 Posts
What really sucks is TOOL

Just my opinion but they suck. I've spent two days off and on trying to find some songs by Tool and no luck. :Bubba:
A Perfect Circle, Puscifer, yeah no problem but not a damn single Tool song...WTF!
Anyone got a place to safely download some.

It a small minor rant but it's my rant for the day! :wink:

·
Registered
6,620 Posts
What really sucks is TOOL
Well. You're untitled to your opinion although we all know how stupid it is regarding the subject at hand. What's the point of your post anyway? That sh!t may fly on ARFcom but its unwelcome here. Have a nice day.

Reactions: Talhoffer and Spilz
1 - 10 of 10 Posts