FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21,553 Posts
Pretty much any holster for the FNS 9 should work, like any Alien Gear, Crossbreed or Foxx holster. Are you looking for a specific style?

·
Registered
11 Posts
I actually resolved my issue in two ways - first, I took some advice and tried the 9c in my Foxx IWB hybrid Glock 26 holster as mentioned above. Even better than that solution was the phone call today from the good folks at Old Faithful Holsters (The Foxx is a decent holster, but uses rivots (no changing kydex) and the leather is not as soft as my Old Faithful). I sent them a message because my EDC is an XDs 45 in one of their hydrids. When I bought my hybrid from them in 2013, they offered a "you build it" option that carried a reduced price. My thought was to simply buy the kydex shell for the 9c and use the same leather (it is absolutley broken-in). They called to let me know that they have changed up their configuration a little (the kydex won't match up), apologized for the inconvenience, thanked me again for my service (they offer a Military discount), and explained that they would send out a complete new holster for my XDs as well as the kydex shell for the 9c, all on their dime. Call me loyal, but that is the kind of customer service that locks me in for life!

·
Registered
66 Posts
So far I've found that any holster for the Glock 19 is good to go for the FNS 9C .... the Glock 26 is about a half inch short in the barrel area.
I like the Galco Walkabout because it offers a pouch for the second mag.

gal-wlk.jpg

1 - 6 of 6 Posts