FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to get a decent IWB holster for my FNP-9M. Can anyone recommend IWB holsters made specifically for the FNP or others that fit well?

·
Registered
21,554 Posts
Crossbreeds supertuck is great. I have one for my FNP-9 (should fit the 9m well) and it feels great, conceals very well and allows for a quick draw. Plus, they are a forum sponsor :shock:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Since Springfield XD holsters appear to work for the FNP, I' d suggest you try either the Don Hume H-715 or H-715 SOOT for the XD 4". If you like kydex, the Blade-Tech IWB Universal for the XD 9/40/45 might be a good choice.

Both of these are available for under $40.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I have one coming for my FNP9. It will be an OWB for concealed carry. It's coming from Hoffners in Houston, It's not cheap though. I will post pics when I get it. It is specifically made for the FNP9/40.

jkbduck

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
jkbduck said:
I have one coming for my FNP9. It will be an OWB for concealed carry. It's coming from Hoffners in Houston, It's not cheap though. I will post pics when I get it. It is specifically made for the FNP9/40.

jkbduck
:? :? :?

·
Premium Member
4,057 Posts
Bianchi model 6 size 14 holster will do. I use one for my HK USP 9 and FNP40, cost me less than $25, if I remember correctly.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I bought a tuckable IWB holster from Wild Bill's Concealment for the Springfield XD. But it fits the FNP9 just right! $70

·
Registered
24 Posts
People over on the Glock forum rave about the "Low Rider" from RM Holsters. I bought one for the Springfield XD 4" and it fits the FNP-9 perfectly. I just received it today so I haven't had a chance to give it a good try out yet. It sells for $49.50.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I just bought the Crossbreed supertuck for my FNP .45 and I am very hopeful since they fit them to each gun. When it gets here I will try to put up some pictures or something.

·
Registered
21,554 Posts
I love my crossbreed supertuck for my FNP-9. I wear it at about the 5 O'clock position and it conceals it very well (I'm 6'3" 155 pounds, so I'm pretty skinny and it hides it real well).

·
Registered
13 Posts
So my holster arrived about 5 days after I ordered it. The thing is 10 times better than I thought it would be. As chunky as I am I never thought I would be able to wear a t-shirt and be able to conceal a high-capacity full-size .45. Now I just need to find some leather cream like Crossbreed suggests and that will take care of the little squeaks.

I am glad I did not get the back cut for the combat grip. The hammer and the sight would dig into my side and I would not be able to wear the thing for longer than 10 minutes.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
The squeaking eventually gets less intense as it breaks in. Mine is pretty quiet now. Every once in awhile I'll get a squeak, but it is hardly noticeable.
I also went with the non-combat grip cut and am very satisfied with the comfort and protection. It doesn't slow down the draw at all.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Just as a point of information: I put my 45 in a tuckable High Noon Hidden Ally for my Steyr M9 and it fit pretty well. The trigger was covered (although just barely and it is not a reinforced mouth). Mine cost $28 (I think they are $35 now) and delivered in 3 days. That is what I am using now until I decide on a more permanent solution.

·
Registered
319 Posts
I just got the Crossbreed supertuck. I highly recommend it.
I had mine in 4 days. I wore it for 2 days at work and after a bit you don't even notice it is their.

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
I'm about to buy one of these for a USPc 45. I was debating on whether or not to pay the extra for the horsehide - but I think I'll get the default black as well.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Powermad... and anyone else with an FNP45 in a Crossbreed, how well is it actually concealed? I don't conceal often because of state law, but I regularly wear around the house, and I see no benefit to scaring delivery men and the occasional neighbor/Girlscout selling cookies. I know it's not even in the same league, but I picked up a cheap Uncle Mike's size 5 IWB yesterday just to have something to put the gun in for now, and the thing sticks out like my sore thumb from loading these mags by hand... even through two shirts.

I believe it's comfortable, but I don't see putting out the cash if it doesn't conceal well. I'm not a huge guy, but big enough that I hope it's feasible.

Thanks.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts