FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is back! Am I the only one who gives a sh!t! Seeing Chloe last night after all of these years was awesome! Got through the first hour and saved the 2nd for this evening! Anyone else care that Jack is back?

I love it!!!!!

·
Registered
3,856 Posts
I have it set on dvr got home too late from work to watch it. Hopefully I don't drag at the gym so I can watch it before the Blackhawks game

i never saw 24 when it originally aired. Last year I watched every episode on netflix. It was so damn good finished it all in about a couple months lol

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
I have it set on dvr got home too late from work to watch it. Hopefully I don't drag at the gym so I can watch it before the Blackhawks game

i never saw 24 when it originally aired. Last year I watched every episode on netflix. It was so damn good finished it all in about a couple months lol
Same here I bought all the dvd's still working on them!! Never watched while aired but into them now.

·
Registered
153 Posts
I have gone through the whole series several times. First time I ever saw a SCAR (16) on TV (end of season eight) For those of you who have Amazon Prime all eight seasons are on there right now as they are no longer on Netflix. Love the fact that Jack is back. Hence my avatar.

·
Premium Member
9,524 Posts
I think I may be one of the 17 people who have never seen 24. I guess I should check it out...I kind of feel out of the loop.

Reactions: BigBuckeyeGuy

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I think...you might like it....you should try it....its addicting and action packed.....

Its not Starsky & Hutch or Hill Street Blues but its pretty darn good:)

I think I may be one of the 17 people who have never seen 24. I guess I should check it out...I kind of feel out of the loop.

·
Premium Member
9,524 Posts
Reactions: BigBuckeyeGuy

·
Registered
8,521 Posts
I like it, just as long as it isn't too outlandish. Jacks been thru everything-- Mexican drug lords with tattoos and addictions to china bound freighters locked up in china storage boxes -- I watch seasons in a week. Will wait till this concludes to watch hope all is well

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
Anyone wanting to go back and watch from the beginning (there are 8 seasons worth) I suggest a Netflix subscription. Much cheaper than buying the boxed sets on DVD.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts