FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone interested in January's rotating banner?

At the moment, only Crossbreed has it for January.

·
Registered
214 Posts
You can sign me up. I'm still pretty stacked with things right now, but I have magazine springs available immediately and high capacity brass catchers in 3 weeks. The brass catchers are about 3/4 of an inch longer than the FN catcher and it holds over 100 pieces of brass. Not to mention they'll be under $40.

Have you considered running a promotion on the site? I'm more than happy to throw in some products. Some type of raffle would be nice. Perhaps FN would like to throw in as well.

What would it take to get 2 spots on the rotation to mention the new products?

Ship, work your magic!

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
2 ads are available - Therm is about to put up Crossbreed and The Vest Guys. The holidays threw things off with our deadline a but - but, he already has those banners and will be putting them up.

I think at this point, any banner purchases would be for Feb.

To buy a banner (or 2), just click on the Paypal logo at the bottom of the page. Each banner is $25 per month. You could have 2 in one month or buy 2 months... Up to you.

Do you need me to make a banner or do you have your own? It is 300x60.

Therm has been pushing me to work out deals for banners I create instead of doing them free all the time. But if you PM me, we can probably work something out. I've made about 90% of the banners on the site.

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
P90wn3r said:
Have you considered running a promotion on the site? I'm more than happy to throw in some products. Some type of raffle would be nice. Perhaps FN would like to throw in as well.
We'd love to do that - there was talk about it a few months ago from some sponsors, but it never went anywhere...

PM me with what you had in mind and we can come up with something for sure!

As for FN - we may have something in the future for that idea...

·
Premium Member
3,531 Posts
Banners for February are up. Please confer with Ship for any new banners. Since it will take a couple of days to make them and put them up, I would propose that we bill for 2 months and leave them up for 2 months.

Cheers,

-TH

1 - 6 of 6 Posts