6,542 Posts
That's just craaaazzzzy Kev! :-D

·
Registered
3,097 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,510 Posts
Awesome. Put a tiny city in the background, and you'll have the best kaiju movie ever.

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
It is cool. Wait until PETA finds out though. They will for sure get closed down and you could get in trouble Kev. :lol:

Reactions: Kev

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Oh hell yes!:th_049:

I wish the world was different and we could see a silverback go a against a grizzly. I'd pay for that PPV!:eek:

Reactions: LESTER and Kev

·
Registered
6,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Some are long. But the majority are under 2 minutes. :shock:

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
I just bought one! lol. You have to admit, this website it pretty awesome. Ill be drinking a few beers after work and watching some more tonight.
Get some Sapporo beer, good stuff.

·
Registered
6,618 Posts
I have always wanted to see what happened if a giant centipede and a scorpion duked it out. Thanks for the link Kev. Now the real question is, how in the world did you stumble upon this website?

Reactions: Kev

·
Registered
6,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I have always wanted to see what happened if a giant centipede and a scorpion duked it out. Thanks for the link Kev. Now the real question is, how in the world did you stumble upon this website?

Google + very odd conversations about what ifs with fellow co-workers. I work for an IT firm, so it's fair to say that there are some really odd conversations going on. Haha

·
Registered
106 Posts
I'll have to check this out later at home, I clicked the link and apparently the firewall policy at my office is more strict than I'd originally thought - "Blocked Content: Violence".. lol

1 - 20 of 22 Posts