FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She's big-busted, petite, very friendly and she runs on batteries.

Sega, best known for its home video game consoles, has introduced a 15-inch tall robotic 'girlfriend' that kisses on command, with a target market of lonely adult men.

The robot, named "EMA," which stands for Eternal Maiden Actualization, is designed to pucker up for nearby human heads, entering "love mode" using a series of infrared sensors powered by battery.

"Strong, tough and battle-ready are some of the words often associated with robots, but we wanted to break that stereotype and provide a robot that's sweet and interactive," said Minako Sakanoue, a spokeswoman for the maker, Sega Toys to Reuters news agency.

"She's very lovable and though she's not a human, she can act like a real girlfriend."

EMA can also hand out business cards, sing and dance.

Sega is hoping to sell 10,000 robotic girlfriends in it's first year and envisions a $10-billion market for artificial intelligence in a decade.

The busty bot will be available in Japan in September for around $175.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,368282,00.html

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So how long till its life size and anatomically correct?
and has on off button so it can't talk :twisted:

These people will be rolling in the $$$$$ :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't. I will have to look that one up! Describe it in a nutshell.

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
venison-hunter said:
I don't. I will have to look that one up! Describe it in a nutshell.
80s movie with Melanie Griffith. Guy has a sex doll/robot. Something happened to it - but he still has the memory part.

There is 1 still left in the desert somewhere - in a bad area. He hires a shoot-em up type of woman to get him in to get it, and to get out.

Its in something like a post apocalyptic type world, if I remember right...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts