FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks for letting me join your site. Have been A lifer at UPS for the past 28 years. Only have two FN pistols so far but I think I have room for more! :)) I have A Five Seven and A FNX 45 T. Happen to love them both so far when I can pry them from my son. Looking forward to learning and reading more.

·
Premium Member
9,714 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Reactions: SAVAGEJIM

·
Premium Member
8,129 Posts
Welcome from South Florida... :)

·
Premium Member
8,129 Posts

IIRC, UPS in Ocala is a hub which might mean John drives a Class 8 rig for "Brown" and wouldn't be involved in that sort of delivery. I do know my UPS driver doesn't necessarily appreciate making ammo deliveries to me.... :mrgreen:

Hello and welcome. So out of curiosity do you grumble much when you have to deliver 5K rounds of AK47 ammo to someone's door?:?

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
Good enough to join in my book !
My UPS driver hates me and my dog ???? I have seen them get out of the truck and drop the box on the driveway as my best friend goes to greet them ..... LOL
Fortunately my Fed X lady brings most of the deliveries of brass & lead.... even if my best friend is not out on patrol of the grounds.... she leaves him a snack on the door step ! Now that's a class act !!!!!
Welcome from the Kave !

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thank you all for the warm welcome! SeaMac you are right when you stated I drive A tractor trailer for UPS. Have only been doing that for about A year and A half. The rest of my time I was in package. Yes have delivered my share of ammo, and never minded A bit! Was only jealous at times. LOL Been bit by my share of dogs also. The last one put me in the hospital for three days of IV antibiotics. Nature of the job.

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Welcome!!! :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts