FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up a black PS90 TR today, with 50 rnd mag.

Now I just need to pick out some optics and SBR it. :)

·
Registered
395 Posts
Congrats!
We both took the plunge on the same day. :D

I mounted the CMMG side rails and my M-3 light on mine and currently have it sitting on my coffee table so I can look/touch/fondle/admire it...

:evil:

Just need a sling, mag coupler, and will probably add one of those cool fake suppressors...

:shock:

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I saw that we both took the plunge on the same day, pretty cool.

I'm eyeing one of the good looking Urban-ERT slings. Then after I SBR it, I'll pick up a suppressor, either a Gemtech or AAC.

·
Registered
395 Posts
ShipWreck said:
The Urban ERT sling is sweet :)
Yep. That's the one I'm going with!

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
I started with the single point from ERT. He later came out with the 2 point. About 2 months ago, I ordered the 2nd part and converted mine to a 2 point. I like it even better.

·
Banned
58 Posts
Plunked down $500 today for my PS90. Every dealer here in the Dallas-Fort Worth that I've spoken with says that they turn them pretty quickly. I got my name in for a shipment that will arrive soon.

where can I buy this sling that comes so highly recommended?

Anyone know of a good online option?

Needless to say, I'm pretty giddy.

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
I got mine from Schram - a Dallas gun show dealer.

The best sling is made by Urban ERT - he is a sponsor here - his banner is at the top of the page.

If U have trouble finding the sling on his sight, U can PM him here as well.

·
Banned
58 Posts
much obliged amigo.

Would it make me weird if I were printing out laser photos of the ps9o and writing "mine" with arrows pointing to the gun?

Cuz that's about where I'm at right now.

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
ElCidTx said:
much obliged amigo.

Would it make me weird if I were printing out laser photos of the ps9o and writing "mine" with arrows pointing to the gun?

Cuz that's about where I'm at right now.
There is another thread on here from this week where many of us admit to just getting the gun out almost everyday and looking at it :x

It is very cool.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I got one of the SG1 style slings from the VestGuy. If it ever quits raining maybe I will get to go to the river for a field test. :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts