FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just contacted a FFL Dealer on a FDE SCAR17 and did the deal. Monday I will send him my local FFL dealer info to him as well as the check. Not sure how long it will take to arrive but lets just say I got a pretty good deal.

Now to track down a Night Force 2.5-10x42 scope.
Scope Mount
Giessele Trigger Pack
Red Dot and 1 oclock position mount
I will be getting 10 FDE mags from Stryker Enterprise (Thanks SgtStryker)
And a sling. Not sure which one yet.
Atlas Bi Pod.:target:

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The reason the FDE is more accurate is that the color adsorbs the sun rays at a different aptitude which causes better barrel Harmonics. Some even say that the FDE SCAR 17s get specially blessed barrels by the Pope himself. We may disagree with the reason why the FDE SCAR 17 are more accurate. But we can agree that they are more accurate............:-o

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
8,450 Posts
The reason the FDE is more accurate is that the color adsorbs the sun rays at a different aptitude which causes better barrel Harmonics. Some even say that the FDE SCAR 17s get specially blessed barrels by the Pope himself. We may disagree with the reason why the FDE SCAR 17 are more accurate. But we can agree that they are more accurate............:-o

Congrats-- but alas-- u must post a pic! Regarding the fde-- stuff, c'mon guys-- somebody here in this forum has completely sold this guy some stories!!!!!! :lol: Who is it? Kev? Lester? Big buckeye? HahahahahahahaHahahahahahaha

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
As soon as she arrives I will get some range pics rain sleet snow or sun shine.

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
Damn so jelly of the FDE 17. But seriously, congrats.

Reactions: American Infidel

·
Registered
398 Posts
Infidel, did you get yours off GB? I was following an auction from a seller in GA and saw that someone got it! Admittedly, I, a little jealous, but congrats man! Nice list of goodies too!

·
Registered
604 Posts
Basic black, FDE...CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG! This is like semi-auto apartheid.

Seriously, congrats on the Mk17S. I like Blue Force slings too, but I also have a Vickers and V-Tac that are pretty good as well.

Reactions: American Infidel

·
Registered
33 Posts
Are you military or LE? Nightforce has some very good discounts. Send them an email and they will send you the special price list. You have to prove you are military or LE though. Got my 2.5-10X42 NXS for a price I cannot disclose. :) As for sling. the magpul single points are pretty great and not too much! They can be changed to two point as well very easily. Grats on the purchase! I cannot wait to get home to shoot mine! lol

·
Registered
815 Posts
Good trigger-time ,to you,Infidel
join the group of guys who are are becoming...

Magazine,optics & accessory poor. Lol

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Infidel, did you get yours off GB? I was following an auction from a seller in GA and saw that someone got it! Admittedly, I, a little jealous, but congrats man! Nice list of goodies too!
Yes I did. But it was up pretty quick then picked it up from him. He has another auction but its just a bit more expensive. Thanks.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Congratulations, you made a great choice with the SCAR but I hate to be the bearer of bad news, the the black model is the most accurate because it absorbs all the suns rays.

Tsk tsk tsk. We can agree to disagree..... LOL. Hey we are all brothers. Even if you cant shoot as good as me........:lol:

Reactions: goretro77

·
Premium Member
9,491 Posts
Congrats on the 17! FDE or black, they're all pretty damn nice.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts