FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Can't wait to pick her up today. I'll post pictures tonight. Just ordered a Trijicon RMR RM01 to go with her. Went with the more accurate FDE version :)

Edit: Got her!

1267579_572877808370_944681809_o.jpg 1932643_572877818350_1590821028_o.jpg

·
Registered
100 Posts
First off congratulations and Secondly

Can't wait to pick her up today. I'll post pictures tonight. Just ordered a Trijicon RMR RM01 to go with her. Went with the more accurate FDE version :)
okay I've think I've seen this before. is there an accuracy issue black vs fde? I'm just 1 more gun to sell snd I'll be able to add a tactical to my fnx.

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
Congrats. It would make a nice companion for your scar.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Excellent!

·
Premium Member
9,490 Posts
Congrats on the Tactical!

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Congrats!

·
Registered
60 Posts
I'm with you OP, I just got an FNX 45 in fde, before Christmas and I LOVE IT!!

--and I went with the RMR 01. Work great.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Ok how do I properly sight in this RMR RM01?
It should be pretty straight forward, the TAC 45 was designed to co-witness with your iron sights, that's why they're a bit tall. If your irons are on the money you should be able to bench and bag it, get perfect sight alignment with your irons and bring your red dot over to the top of your front sight post. This should get you close and save some ammo. At this point load up and see what you got, adjust as needed for elevation and left to right. Do this off bags to eliminate human variables. If your iron sights are properly adjusted the red dot should sit right on top of your front sight, once sight in is accomplished you may notice while free handing that the dot may not be exactly at the tip of the front sight, this is ok, it just means you do not have your eye exactly aliened with the iron sights, but you should hit where the dot is. With perfect alignment they should co-witness, but if not you will hit where the dot is, even if its out of the center of your glass on the RMR, that's what makes them fast and accurate, you don't need perfect sight alignment to be accurate because your only dealing with one point and not two. BE SAFE, HAVE FUN ! :?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts