FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
This girl is AWESOME! I do not know how long she has been doing these videos, as this is the second one that I have seen in the last two days. That said...she does a great job! I would love to have a couple beers with her to discuss how we both feel. She needs a bigger voice or vehicle to get her message out, because I think that she can truly rally an opposition to this oppressive Government that we have in power and make a difference. Yes, the democratic party and this administration is utterly pathetic, but as a registered republican, I feel that the republicans are also a pile of garbage. 90% or higher of all the people who hold a political office, regardless of the party, are not out for the people. They are only looking to do what is necessary for there own personal career agenda of getting re-elected. YES ONE GOAL, RE-ELECTION. THIS WOULD BE VASTLY DIFFERENT IF WE HAD TERM LIMITS! Right now we have CAREER politicians who know one job, telling the people what they need to tell them to get elected and then never acting on it without any accountability. Most have never had a job in the private sector and yet, once they get elected they try to dictate how business, etc., should operate without the personal experience to back up their position. Being career politicians without any experience of what WE THE PEOPLE cope with, they operate in a completely theoretical realm in order to completely impose there ideals upon us At any rate, I know I am preaching to the choir, but if JoisieOutlaw did have a larger venue to get her message out, I think she would have to go into hiding, because no doubt in my mind that this administration would make her vanish into some hole.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts