FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't decide if I want the 2 extra mags and ammo or the C-More Sight. I figure I will need the mags but can shop around for a sight later but if the C-More sight is better I'll go with that deal. What should I do??

·
Registered
35 Posts
It all depends on what you really need more. Either way, you can't go wrong. I would have preferred the magazine and ammo. deal,but went for the C-more sight. I waited pretty long to get it, (a little over 5 weeks), but it finally came today.I bought one thinking I would never receive it and now have two.

·
Registered
15,562 Posts
I would probably get the mags and ammo. I don't think I'd use a c-more, as I like my Eotech reticle too much. If I did just want a dot, I'd probably get an aimpoint. Now, I like the Trijicon reflex sight, but the "dot" is too large for longer range shots...

·
Vendor
5,930 Posts
:) I have a C-more sight on my tri-rail. The dot is small and adjustable for brightness. The interesting thing about the sight is that the optic is curved a little so that the dot stays on target no matter what angle you are looking through. So very fast accuasition and big FOV. :?
Because of the curved optic the sight picture gets a little distorted. But when using both eyes to shoot it works great.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I'm stuck with the sight as the ammo/mag offer seems to be limited to the OD model and my TR is coming in black, if I had the choice I would go with ammo/mags. If anyone has NIB mags they would like to swap for the sight let me know. :wink:

·
Registered
475 Posts
mags and ammo, and then mount what ever sight you want. chances are there are better sights available then the c-more (never used one but have and EO Tech) but you won't find better mags or ammo. just a thought

·
Registered
68 Posts
I'd have to agree, mags and ammo are a better option than some plastic holo sight that under hard use will have to be replaced anyway. I'd go with aa Aimpoint or ACOG if it was my choice :?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts