FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I'm a long time lurker, first time poster. I just got my new Black PS90 TR in from Tanner's and I love it! I been wanting one of these ever since SG1 ditched the MP5s, and when I saw the great price at Tanner's I couldn't resist. This is my 3rd FN, it is joining my FiveseveN IOM and FiveseveN USG in my 5.7x28 collection.

Today I broke it down and clean it up, it had quite a few small pieces of styrofoam that needed removal, but other than that it was in great shape.

First impressions: I was pleasently surprised at the crisp and consistant trigger pull. I read about these having poor triggers, but mine seems great. Sure, it's no 3lb match trigger, but it was just as good as a factory AR15 trigger. Is it just me? Maybe these new ones are better? Who knows, but I like it. :D

Only down side I've found is when I mounted my Eotech 512 I notice the Eotech is so fat that it overlaps the two side rails, rendering them unusable. :( Oh well.

Now I've just got to start stocking up on 5.7x28. I can't wait to get to the range to shoot it. :)

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Welcoem to the site!

I got a standard model PS90 and put my own rails on it - so, I didn't have that issue with the side rails.

Magazineparts.com sells extended side rails for the triple rail. If you move your Eotech either further forward or further back AND use the new rails, MAYBE things will work out for you. Not sure, since I have a different setup. But, there's a suggestion.

·
Registered
170 Posts
I'm pretty sure they designed the rails with the Cmore sight in mind since that was the company that combined with to promote the gun. The Cmore sight fits great on the stock rails.

·
Vendor
5,798 Posts
:)
Congrats on the purchase. I almost bought one of those but I needed a crown on my tooth; so the mad money is gone for the moment :cry:

Make sure you lube the metal trigger rods... it really makes the pull much easier.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Congrats!

I love mine!

:shock:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts