FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This turns what was just a novelty weapon into a reasonable HDW. SB47 - Copy.jpg

Next step would be to put a muzzle break on for my Specwar 7.62. This think is akin to lighting off a cherry bomb three feet in front of your face.:th_confused0068::-D

·
Premium Member
9,509 Posts
Very nice. I've been eying the same set-up.

Reactions: 17heavy and SeaMac

·
Premium Member
5,859 Posts
This turns what was just a novelty weapon into a reasonable HDW. View attachment 28295

Next step would be to put a muzzle break on for my Specwar 7.62. This think is akin to lighting off a cherry bomb three feet in front of your face.:th_confused0068::-D
Looks good but be very careful with a suppressor on it if you plan on suppressing it, most do not suppress well. You'll need to make sure the suppressor can handle the larger .310-.311 bullet diameter and that the threads are concentric which most are not plus the short barrel and bullet being stabilized.

·
Registered
5,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks good but be very careful with a suppressor on it if you plan on suppressing it, most do not suppress well. You'll need to make sure the suppressor can handle the larger .310-.311 bullet diameter and that the threads are concentric which most are not plus the short barrel and bullet being stabilized.
Probably won't risk my Suppressor on it then. Thanks for the advice.

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
That photo, makes it seem that gun is really small. Almost the size of a lapel pin.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts