FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just got my SBR form 1 back today. While I am always happy to get this mail from the ATF, this was probably one of my strangest experiences. I mailed this in back in May 2014, individual, paper. I called and it was listed as pending very quickly. I called every couple of months. The ATF folks were always very polite and helpful, but about November gave me odd news. I was told that I sent in the application to transfer (Form 4), and needed to send an application to make (form 1). I was 99% sure I sent in the correct form, but was informed that I'd be getting an error letter, or worse, I'd have to start all over again. So today, I received my approved form 1. Nine months door to door. I'm not sure what happened, but something got screwed up. But in the end, it was a nice surprise.

Still waiting for 2 form 4's that went pending July 2014 (paper individual) and my first form 4 trust that wasn't yet pending sent in October.

(Update! Just called ATF. My form 4 trust went pending in December and she gave me an "expected" date of June.)

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Nice!!! What you SBRing???

Reactions: six-n-twins

·
Registered
50 Posts
I got a form 1 back today as well. Mine was an eform trust submitted 12/23/14. Also got an email from Silencer Shop stating my check was cashed today for 5 suppressors. A good day.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts