FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So in march when I got the 509C and started carrying it I was a little bummed that there wasnt a sleeve to adapt the standard 17 round mags. I had literally every other mag in the 509 line up that worked/matched except the standard lol. well last week while shopping around midwest gunworks it was on the front page of 509 parts, and only 9 bucks. Am I crazy? I remember searching for it just a few months ago and it didnt exist?! Anyway I bought two and am now using one as a spare on my EDC.
Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Wood
Everyday carry Material property Font Handgun holster Beige

17 ROUND SLEEVE

·
Registered
15 Posts
So in march when I got the 509C and started carrying it I was a little bummed that there wasnt a sleeve to adapt the standard 17 round mags. I had literally every other mag in the 509 line up that worked/matched except the standard lol. well last week while shopping around midwest gunworks it was on the front page of 509 parts, and only 9 bucks. Am I crazy? I remember searching for it just a few months ago and it didnt exist?! Anyway I bought two and am now using one as a spare on my EDC.
View attachment 150295 View attachment 150296

17 ROUND SLEEVE
Thanks for the heads up. I needed some of those. They look great too.

I assume they are snug? No mag cant?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
I bought three of these in FDE to try and dye black. I wound up with a darker baby poo that doesn't look too bad. Mine work well and I am having leather made to fit my 6P light and now a 17 round mag with sleeve v's the 15.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Thanks for the info!! They still had the 17 in FDE and I got a 24 but they only had black. Might go buy me some FDE plastic / vinyl paint at the auto parts store.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts