FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been thinking about it for a while. I ordered a two-tone from Tanners. It should be here Thursday. :D

TA

·
Registered
80 Posts
You will like this gun. I finally got mine out to the range yesterday. Put 250 rounds through it and it never missed a beat. I used Wichester, Remington and Winchester JHP's and it took it all without a problem.
My son shot a mags worth and is going to be getting one himself he shot so well with it over his .40 Ruger.
Can't say enough good about this gun and Ray Tanner as well. This is alot of gun for the price. Enjoy :D

·
Registered
41 Posts
lastmanstanding said:
You will like this gun. I finally got mine out to the range yesterday. Put 250 rounds through it and it never missed a beat. I used Wichester, Remington and Winchester JHP's and it took it all without a problem.
My son shot a mags worth and is going to be getting one himself he shot so well with it over his .40 Ruger.
Can't say enough good about this gun and Ray Tanner as well. This is alot of gun for the price. Enjoy :D

+1 Shoots great and Ray was a pleasure to deal with.

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Now I need a Milt Sparks VMII for it.

TA

·
Registered
100 Posts
Does Tanners have a web site and or an email. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I did see some IWB's on Gun Broker.
Mine fits perfectly in EVERY holster made for a P229 that I have tried.
It even fits in my Blade Tech that was mad for my [email protected]@^ and an SLR-1 Light.

·
Registered
80 Posts
DocLRRP said:
Does Tanners have a web site and or an email. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
You can email Ray Tanner through one of his auctions on gunbroker. But I think he is on vacation. He was going to let his auctions end and then relist items when he got back.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts