FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ordered a black standard optic ( i know i know... :( im a poor college student so im lucky to afford the standard one.. lol ) from tanners for 1250 :shock: extra mag and some ammo on the way aswell. Can't wait to get this bad boy. :eek:

·
Registered
119 Posts
Congratz on the purchase. I just ordered my PS90 as well from Tanners.
I can't wait to get it or stop by the range.

I ordered my on Tues but they told me they were out of the mags. I guess they received some more. So I only ordered some ammo , 10 boxes? What did you pay for the ammo?

·
Banned
58 Posts
It's pricey to shoot and I bought it early in the days of acquiring my arsenal, but I've never for a second doubted that purchase. Well worth the money.

I don't own a single gun that is as exotic and fun to shoot as my ps90, and I've helped sell a few just by sharing it with others.

If FN would just get around to making a civilian Scar, it will be my next purchase.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

I ordered my on Tues but they told me they were out of the mags. I guess they received some more. So I only ordered some ammo , 10 boxes? What did you pay for the ammo?
yeah I placed my order on wednesday and got an extra mag and 10 boxes of ammo at 18 dollars a box. He said that the mags were coming in on thursday and that my gun would ship out on friday. I can't wait!

·
Registered
13 Posts

yeah I placed my order on wednesday and got an extra mag and 10 boxes of ammo at 18 dollars a box. He said that the mags were coming in on thursday and that my gun would ship out on friday. I can't wait!
hope it gets here today....itll suck if i have to wait til fri to see it

1 - 12 of 12 Posts