FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my first post:

bought a FiveseveN last month. saw a ps90 in the gun shop.....thought it would be a nice combo.......so....

just ordered a ps90 Triple rail. I hope I made the right choice with the triple rail - i am planning on adding a high quality optical system and light.

i am considering the aimpoint t1 - not sure if i will like the 4 MOA dot. i dont plan on shooting greater than 200m......

any suggestions/comments?

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
ongrats.

W/o magnification - U will find that shooting bullseye past 50 yards is pretty tough. I've shot my PS90 at 100 yards a couple of time (using my EOtech) - and I could hit the target, but not in any "groups". Thats just too far for me to see.

I really like the 1 MOA center dot on the Eotech.

·
Vendor
5,621 Posts
:shock: welcome to the PS90 club. Don't forget to send in for your free C-More sight. I have one and it is great... for free. That will tide you over untill you can decide on what optic to get.

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
No - but click on the C-More sight at the left side of the main page - It will take you to the FN info pertaining to getting the sight for free.

·
Registered
14 Posts
my version doesn't get the free C-more :( too bad the black reticle sight isn't bigger it would be perfect although it is super compact and seems like a tough little bugger :cool: I have an EOT512 for an AR but then I have to buy a rail for the PS90 to try it. let the mod$ begin? not just yet! well maybe a brass catcher... thems some expensive ammoniuminition!

·
Registered
33 Posts
ShipWreck said:
striwa88 said:
Yeah, but the c-more only takes 6 months to get to you. Not real happy with the way FN handles their promotion.
Some others here have gotten theirs very fast
I just got my c-more 12 weeks. In the mean time I put on a EoTech 551, which I really like. So now I have a nice free sight to put on a SKS or Mini 14.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well i broke down today and bought an eotech 512.....any ideas on setting this up? at what range to zero?????

also, where can i get the dual magazine clamp?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts